The yearbook of international humanitarian law is the worlds only annual publication devoted to the study of the laws governing armed conflict it . The defining moments of 2001 the terrorist attacks of september 11 against the unitedstatesofamerica markedaturningpointininternational lawandrelations. Now published by springer the yearbook of international humanitarian law provides a truly international forum for high quality peer reviewed articles commentaries . Yearbook of international humanitarian law 2001 by horst fischer 9789067041690 available at book depository with free delivery worldwide. Yearbook of international humanitarian law country united kingdom 2 h index subject area and category social sciences law 2001 0000 cites doc 4
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.