A unit of length refers to any discrete pre established length or distance having a constant magnitude which is used as a reference or convention to express linear . Small units of length are called millimeters a millimeter is about the thickness of a plastic id card or credit card or about the thickness of 10 sheets of paper . The metric system is a system area is length by length so the basic unit of area is a but mostly people just call it metric a few special units are also . Faq when did the metric redefinition of the inch occur in 1958 a conference of english speaking nations agreed to unify their standards of length and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.