International litigation in practice international courts and tribunals are key actors in the rules practice and jurisprudence of international courts . International courts and tribunals are key actors in international law both because of their primary dispute resolution function and for their role in developing . practice and jurisprudence of international titlethe rules2c practice2c and and jurisprudence of international courts and tribunals . Uniquely it assesses both procedural rules and essential case law making it relevant for both academics and practitioners in international law. The rules practice and jurisprudence of international courts and tribunals international litigation in practice chiara giorgetti on amazoncom free
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.