Having strong pelvic floor muscles gives us control over the bladder and bowel weakened pelvic floor muscles mean the internal organs are not fully . The pelvic floor is a funnel shaped musculature structure it attaches to the walls of the lesser pelvis separating the pelvic cavity from the inferior perineum . This is an article covering the origins insertions innervation and functions of the muscles of the pelvic floor learn all about those muscles here. Pelvic floor pf muscles function to support pelvic floor organs assist in urinary and fecal continence aid in sexual performance orgasm stabilize connecting
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.