The larynx is a tough flexible segment of the respiratory tract connecting the pharynx to the trachea in the neck it plays a vital role in the respiratory tract by . The larynx is located within the anterior aspect of the neck anterior to the inferior portion of the pharynx and superior to the trachea its primary . Larynx a tube shaped organ in the neck that contains the vocal cords the larynx is about 5 cm 2 in long it is part of the respiratory system and is located
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.