The british empire governed more than half the worlds muslims the british empire and the hajj 1865 1956 john slight add to cart product details. The british empire and the hajj 1865 1956 by john slight review cemil aydin victorian studies volume 59 number 4 summer 2017 pp 694 696 review. The british empire at its height governed more than half the worlds muslims it was a political imperative for the empire to present itself to muslims . John slight provides in this book an empire wide overview of the operation and management of the muslim pilgrimage to mecca in the british empire from the . The british empire and the hajj 1865 1956 by john slight cambridge ma harvard university press 2015 pp x 440 3995
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.