Code viii a e c3 property of minnesota department of education a resource guide for teachers of educable mentally retarded children in minnesota public schools. The following points highlight the nine methods of teaching the educable mentally retarded children the methods are 1 individualisation 2 learning by doing 3. The teacher of educable mentally retarded emr elementary children the teacher of emr elementary children has additional responsibilities. Teaching simple addition to children with mental retardation using a microcomputer teaching arithmetic to educable mentally retarded children. Team teaching in an educable mentally retarded class priscilla anne anderson rucker the educable mentally retarded children make up two per cent of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.