1 paper 211 30 statistical methods in diagnostic medicine using sasr software jay n mandrekar phd sumithra j mandrekar phd division of biostatistics mayo . Praise for the first edition the book is a valuable addition to the literature in the field serving as a much needed guide for both . Preface acknowledgments 1 introduction 11 why this book 12 what is diagnostic accuracy 13 landmarks in statistical methods for diagnostic medicine. Statistical methods in diagnostic medicine 9780470183144 medicine health science books amazoncom. Book summary sensitivity and specificity combined measures of sensitivity and specificity receiver operating characteristic roc curve area under the roc
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.