Globalization has dramatically changed the way business is conducted in the apparel manufacturing industry particularly with respect to social responsibility. Iii abstract corporate social responsibility in the apparel industry a multiple case study analysis anika kozlowski environmental applied science and management 2012. Social responsibility in the global apparel industry marsha a dickson suzanne loker molly eckman on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers. Labour standards and corporate social responsibility in the fashion industry have come under some scrutiny in recent times and within this article wed . 1 global actors local governance corporate social responsibility in the indian garment industry nena bode s1058959 dr erik bre cultural anthropology and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.