In psychology shaping is a method of behavior training in which reinforcement is given for progressively closer approximations of the desired target . Psychology definition for shaping in normal everyday language edited by psychologists professors and leading students help us get better. Operant conditioning is a theory of behaviorism that focuses on changes in an individuals observable behaviors in operant conditioning new or continued behaviors
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.