Reason and imagination the selected correspondence of learned hand constance jordan on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers judge learned hand is an . Reason and imagination the selected correspondence of learned hand edited by constance jordan includes never before published correspondence from one of . B learned hand 1872 1961 was undoubtedly one of the most significant federal judges in the 20th century this volume collects important correspondence during his . Learned hand the manhattan courthouse of the united states court of appeals for the second circuit was reopened this year after a long renovation. Judge learned hand is an icon of american law though he was never nominated to the united states highest court hand is nevertheless more frequently quoted by legal
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.