Simple explanation for domain and range we learn the domain of a function is the set of possible x values and the range is the resulting set of y values. Sal introduces the concept of range of a function and gives examples for functions and their ranges. Discusses the domain and range of a function and how to find the domain and range from a list of points or from a graph. How to find the range of a function in math the range of a function is the set of numbers that the function can produce in other words it is the set of y values
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.