Rainforest topic plan part 1 location and climate non chronological report part 2 rainforest people diaries and music part 3 rainforest animals. A powerpoint to help children plan a non chronological report on nocturnal animals helps with key stage on sats writing. We have recently completed some work on rainforest animals each pupil has written a non chronological report on their chosen animal here are some photos of us . Rainforest report by joe dennis the rainforests are important to the whole world because it gives us oxygen to breath they are home to animalstreesplants and insects. Year 3 topic rainforests half term autumn 1 non chronological report to research a rainforest animal and use this to create their
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.