Metric geometry of locally compact groups pdf book by yves cornulier pierre de la harpe isbn 303719166x genres mathematics. Book reviews 3 compact groups instead of using a word metric one can use the notion of an adapted pseudometrichereapseudometric is a nonnegative symmetric function. Metric geometry of locally compact groups yves cornulier and pierre de la harpe july 31 2016. Metric geometry of locally compact groups winner of the 2016 ems monograph award yves cornulier pierre de la harpe. It can probably be argued pretty easily that the best of all possible groups are lie groups after all what more can one wish for than to be able to do full fledged
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.