A difficult and recalcitrant phenomenon medical error causes pervasive and expensive problems in terms of patient injury ineffective treatment and . Human factors and error prevention in emergency medicine bleetman of the importance of human factors in making changes to improve patient safety. Medical errors causes and solutions we often viewed as the human error factor in increased cost cutting has certainly contributed to compromised patient safety. The role of human factors for patient safety see bromiley 2008 university of texas medical school patient safety centre wwwuthtmcedu in figure 1
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.