Mathematical modeling of physiological systems 3 gorithms can be evaluated as the true target values are precisely known and control lable 20. Although mathematical modeling has a long and very rich tradition in physiology the recent explosion of biological biomedical and clinical data from the . Mathematical and computer modeling of physiological systems 1991 261 pages vincent c rideout 0135633540 9780135633540 prentice hall 1991. Ming gu an object oriented approach for model integration within virtual human a computational environment for physiological modeling journal of computing sciences . Alvin a bicker mathematical and computer modeling of physiological systems vincent c rideout the quarterly review of biology 67 no 4 dec 1992 563 564
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.