Lower extremity amputation is one of the oldest known surgically performed procedures the original surgical principles as described by hippocrates remain . Lower extremity amputation is performed to remove ischemic infected necrotic tissue or locally unresectable tumor and at times is a life saving procedure. University of michigan lower extremity clinic offers complete compassionate care taking you from the amputation process back to daily living. Chapter 118 lower extremity amputation techniques and results john f eidt venkat r kalapatapu amputation of a damaged limb is one of the oldest and arguably most . Objective the goal of the study was to determine whether complications of diabetes well known to be associated with death such as cardiovascular disease
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.