Your students have probably heard of the ugly duckling but have they ever tried to put the events of the story in order in this simple sequencing lesson young . The ugly duckling by hans christian andersen is often used to help children with self esteem and individuality besides this obvious lesson you can use these lesson . The ugly duckling is not a fairy tale since there are no magical elements and it is not a folk tale since we know that it was written by hans christian . The ugly duckling lesson plans and worksheets from thousands of teacher reviewed resources to help you inspire students learning. This the ugly duckling lesson plan is suitable for 2nd 3rd grade students complete pre reading writing and post reading activities for the book the ugly duckling
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.