Law and empire is the first systematic treatment in english by an historian of the nature aims and efficacy of public law in the society of the later . Joblay00 17 10 1998 page5 colour0 contents preface page vii introduction 1 1 the law of late antiquity 6 confusion and ambiguities the legal heritage 8. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for law and empire in late antiquity at amazoncom read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Jill harries is a very well known academic working on the law and law codes of late antiquitythis book is now about 17 years old but is still a classic of its time. Buy law and empire in late antiquity new ed by jill harries isbn 9780521422734 from amazons book store everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.