Neonephrogenesis the capacity to regenerate renal tissue is a distinctive feature of fish but not usually of mammals however evidence exists for kidney repair in . Regeneration is of course the holy grail of medicine many diseases are chronic because they are a consequence of damage to organs or tissues beyond any . Given its complexity high metabolic activity and excretory functions the kidney is particularly susceptible to acute ischemic and toxin mediated injury . Following recent advancements of stem cell research the potential for organ regeneration using somatic stem cells as an ultimate therapy for organ failure
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.