Judicial review judicial review power of the courts of a country to examine the actions of the legislative executive and administrative arms of the . Definition of judicial review in the legal dictionary by free online english dictionary and encyclopedia what is judicial review meaning of judicial . In the united states judicial review is the ability of a court to examine and decide if a statute treaty or administrative regulation contradicts or . Judicial review is a type of court proceeding in which a judge reviews the lawfulness of a decision or action made by a public body in other words
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.