Judah philip benjamin qc august 11 1811 may 6 1884 was a lawyer and politician who was a united states senator from louisiana a cabinet officer of the . One of the most misunderstood figures in american jewish history is judah p benjamin whom some historians have called the brains of the confederacy even as . The life and times of judah p benjamin the most powerful jew in the confederate government. Judah p benjamin judah p benjamin prominent lawyer in the united states before the american civil war 1861 65 and in england after that conflict . Judah philip benjamin was a politician a lawyer a united states senator and during the american civil war the second in command of the confederacy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.