A prominent j wave is encountered in a number of life threatening cardiac arrhythmia syndromes including the brugada syndrome and early repolarization syndromes. Contemporary review j wave syndromes brugada and early repolarization syndromes charles antzelevitch phd fhrs gan xin yan md phd from . J waves syndromes j waves or osborns waves are caused by hypothermia early repolarization hypercalcemia or brugada syndrome as discussed here. J wave syndromes brugada and early repolarization syndromes charles antzelevitch gan xin yan on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers this
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.