In an easy to use dictionary style of a z presentation this volume lists the taxonomy and medicinal usage of indian plants also given are both traditional indian . In 2004 springer verlag heidelberg published cpkhares encyclopedia of indian medicinal plants which contained 400 monographs comprising classical as well as . Preserve the traditional knowledge of herbal healers on medicinal plants use this book describes 31 species with medicinal properties and india bangladesh . Indian journal of experimental biology vol 49 october 2011 pp 797 798 book review indian medicinal plants vol 10 ec ex edited by neeraj tandon published by . Indian medicinal plants as a companion volume of my earlier book encyclopediaofindian indian medical practitioners cooperative
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.