In this beautiful and richly illustrated book the acclaimed author of blue and black presents a fascinating and revealing history of the color green in . The color green is fickle mutable variously the color of love youth irresponsibility but also madness debauchery and the underworld. Green pigments have been some of the most poisonous in history while the color green evokes nature and renewal its pigments have been some of the most . A beautifully illustrated visual and cultural history of the color red throughout the ages
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.