Sigmund freuds perspectives on women were lacking in both depth and accuracy yet many women made important contributions to his life and theories. Like the early sexologists freud believed that women were sexually passive engaging in sex only because they want children because they do not have a penis girls . Freuds views of women were rooted in a culture in which there were enormous prejudices about the capacities of women their sexuality baffled him freud . This article will discuss psychoanalytic feminism not feminist psychoanalysis ie whatever the hazards of freuds writings on women then
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.