This course introduces the basic driving forces for electric current fluid flow and mass transport plus their application to a variety of biological . even though no lecture notes forces and flows in biological systems electric and magnetic fields for biological systems examples em field . Book summary fields forces and flows in biological systems describes the fundamental driving forces for mass transport electric current and fluid flow as they . Fields forces and flows in biological systems alan j grodzinsky garland science 2011 308 pp illus 12000 isbn 9780815342120 cloth david l hu . Features this textbook is written for advanced undergraduate and graduate students in biological and biomedical engineering and will be a valuable
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.