The external ear which consists of the pinna concha and auditory meatus gathers sound energy and focuses it on the eardrum or tympanic membrane figure 133. External ear n the outer portion of the ear including the auricle and the passage leading to the eardrum external ear n the outer portion of the ear . The external ear can be functionally and structurally split into two sections the auricle or pinna and the external acoustic meatus
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.