Electrodermal activity is characterized by the superposition of what appear to be single distinct skin conductance responses scrs classic trough to peak . The skin has a variety of electrical characteristics known as electrodermal activityeda it is also known as galvanic skin responsegsr. Electrodermal activity is one of the most frequently used psychophysiological evaluations in psychology research based on the 1992 edition of this work . 3 electrodermal activity eda is the umbrella term used for defining autonomic changes in the electrical properties of the skin the most widely studied property is
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.