2013 common core institute 1 a guide for using webbs depth of knowledge with common core state standards by karin hess edd. The dok has 4 levels depth of knowledge or dok is a way to think about content complexity not content difficulty that is the first thing with which people must . New york city schools has great resources on applying the dok to instruction in addition you may want to check out the video from nyc doe and the slideshow by stacy . Home creating learning opportunities for every child to achieve success. To effectively meet the ccss use this revised blooms taxonomy ladder and webbs depth of knowledge levels chart while planning your lessons
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.