Not all customers deserve your best efforts in the world of customer centricity there are good customers customer centricity by peter fader december 1 2015. Customer centricity is something we all intend to do it sounds like it means being into your customers you are interested and focused on them right. Starbucks and apple stocks have been trading at record highs but are these and other businesses doing everything they can to ensure growth over the long term. Customer centricity wharton executive essentials peter fader on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers not all customers are created equal . Peter s fader is the frances and pei yuan chia professor of marketing at the wharton school of the university of pennsylvania
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.