Clinicaltrials design conduct and analysis second edition curtis l meinert phd monographs in epidemiology and biostatistics the most comprehensive coverage of . This book starts with a general discussion of clinical trials it goes on to describe the activities of a typical study comparing single center and multicenter . Clinicaltrials design conduct and analysis monographs in epidemiology and biostatistics 9780195387889 medicine health science books amazoncom. Biostatistical methodology in clinical trials in applications all important details of the design conduct and proposed analysis of each clinical trial. The definitive reference work on clinical trials this book presents a wealth of detailed practical information on the design conduct and analysis of both single
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.