Categorical data analysis second edition alan agresti university of florida gainesville florida . Praise for the second edition a must have book for anyone expecting to do research and or applications in categorical data analysis statistics in medicine. This a list of statistical procedures which can be used for the analysis of categorical data also known as data on the nominal scale and as categorical variables. This course will cover the analysis of contingency table data tabular data in which the cell entries represent counts of subjects in certain categories. Categorical data analysis related topics headings categorical data analysis or nonparametric statistics or chi square tests for the analysis of categorical data
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.