What does backpatching mean please illustrate with a simple example. After watching this your brain will not be the same lara boyd tedxvancouver duration 1425 tedx talks 18696189 views. Backpatching comes into play in the intermediate code generation step of the compiler there are times when the compiler has to execute a jump instruction . Back patching three address code compiler design lec backpatching in compiler design by ms pooja compiler designintermediate code generation . Back patching is the technique to solve the problem of replacing symbolic names into goto statements by the actual target addresses log in to reply
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.