Get this from a library avoiding errors in adult medicine ian reckless this book identifies and explains the most common errors likely to occur in an adult . This book is presented in three parts the first discusses the causes of errors in adult medicine. Some of the most important and best lessons in a doctors career are learnt from mistakes however an awareness of the common causes of medical errors and . This book is presented in three parts the first discusses the causes of errors in adult medicine nursing standard 29 3630 30. On jan 1 2013 harvey marcovitch published avoiding errors in adult medicine
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.