The first book to explore the practical applications of the field of evolutionary psychology looking at how it can inform practice in a range of . Evolutionary psychology aims to understand and describe human behaviour in the light of past and continuing selection and adaptation still a young and developing . Evolutionary psychiatry group started by amy alkon oct 1 2016 aeps blog education evolutionary medicine evolutionary psychology conferences. Human behaviour is marvellous in its complexity variability and unpredictability understanding it however is not solely the role of psychologists everyone has a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.